For its mobile motion analysis laboratory, ConReha uses the latest generation of precise measuring instruments:
- An optical 3D motion analysis system with active markers
- Portable force plates
Together with powerful motion analysis software and a changeable catwalk made from cardboard, these instruments create a unique and innovative solution on a scientific level.
- Small, active markers enable detailed recordings in high resolution, even of delicate movements such as the hand.
- The automatic calibration process increases the accuracy and shortens the preparation time for the recordings.
- Portable force plates precisely record the ground reaction forces in 3D.
- A powerful program synchronizing force plate data and data from the 3D optical system provides the basis for scientific analysis.
- The possibility to adjust the catwalk permits different force plate positions, which in turn allows for an optimal adjustment to the walking needs of the test person.
- Recordings can be taken at the customer's site.